Pattern definition 1 a particular way in which something is done is organized or happens 2 any regularly repeated arrangement especially a design made from . Define pattern pattern synonyms pattern pronunciation pattern translation english symbolisation the practice of investing things with symbolic meaning. Pattern definition a pattern is the repeated or regular way in which something happens or is done meaning pronunciation translations and examples. Exploring the patterns of meaning that shape our world. Definition of pattern a repeated decorative design a model or design used as a guide in needlework and other crafts an example for others to follow
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.