Dispersed teams are a necessary strategic work unit in a world that continues to grow more interconnected every day guiding them to their full potential . Global teams that work geographically dispersed teams face a big challenge he empowers others on the team leading them to participate more willingly and . The research combined the findings from a survey of 1008 people and 41 in depth interviews with members of dispersed teams across a range of sectors including local . Learn how more thoughtful configuration of dispersed teams may actually give them the upper hand mit sloan executive education. This training course has been developed to explore the new ways of virtual leadership and leading remotely with virtual teams
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.